- Combine your escort cards with your favours: Why not slip on a ribbon or a pretty label with your guests name onto the gift that you so thoughtfully picked out for guests to remember your celebration? Here's some examples:
6. Luggage Tags: This is one of our all time favourite ideas for destination or travel themed weddings.
7. Matchboxes: Guests can even use these to light up sparklers at the end of the night to send off the bride and groom! So sweet!
9. Little Booklets: While your guests find their way to their seats give them something to read. This would be a great way to share the story of how the two of you met, fell in love and got engaged. A schedule of the evening, menu, or introduction to the bridal party would also be great in here (especially if you didn't have programs for the ceremony). We love these!
10. Polaroid Photo Station: This is an amazing way to gather photos of all your guests. Have names and table numbers clipped onto string or twine--then tell your guests to find their name and replace it with a polaroid photo of themselves. So sweet!
12. Cupcake Escort Cards: Why not stick your name and table numbers into cute little cakes? We love the idea of treating your guests to a sweet surprise before dinner! This also works great with macaroons and other sweet treats!
13. Seating Chart Luminaries: Just like the frame idea, this forgoes the individual name escort card--but instead of frames, write your names and table numbers on beautiful lanterns. We are swooning.
15. Custom Rubber Stamps: When you are sending out invitations, create custom rubber stamps for each guest. When you are done, use them as escort cards/favours. This is an amazingly thoughtful idea--your guests will definitely thank you!
Think about how your guests will react when they see the escort 'cards' displayed. Is it something they will treasure forever? Is it something that adds a wow factor to the wedding? Is it something memorable? Personal? Fitting with your theme?
With so many easy ideas, there is no reason to have plain old white escort cards!
From us to you, we hope this brought inspiration!
With Sweet Love,
Vanessa & Miray